Monday, December 31, 2007

Thank you, recipe request, and Happy New Year's Eve

Thanks for setting this up Pat! What's with the big orange star at the right...??? Is that a new family crest?
I'll post some pictures soon....I suppose we should be selective and only post the really good ones, eh?

Also just wanted to also say thanks to everyone for a fabulous Christmas...especially my mom, Kate, Betsy, and Lori for the great food and dinner parties. I'd love to get recipes for: Lori's ginger cookies, Mom's spinach / tortellini soup, and Kate's ham and bean soup if any of you have time to post them here.

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!

Love
Julie

2 comments:

The Family said...

Ham & Bean Soup
I used a pkg mix that is sold at honey baked ham stores. The only change that I made was because honey baked was sold out of ham bones, I bought 2 ham hocks at the supermarket and subbed them. I used one "smoked" and one not, otherwise I followed the pkg. directions.
Kate

The Family said...

Hey Julie, You should choose your favorites to put into the slideshow group, but we can put the large amounts of photos in other groups. We currently have over a Gig of storage and I figure we can fill it up and then worry about it.