Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hotels for Indy

Hi all,

I just reserved a block of 10 rooms for you at the Radisson Hotel near the Indianapolis airport (http://www.radisson.com/hotels/inindair). The rooms ($99+tax/night) are currently reserved on my credit card. By March 1st the hotel booking service requires me to fax them a list of the primary guest in each room as well as credit card information for each room. If you don't feel comfortable sharing your credit card information with me, I can use my own card to guarantee your reservation and you can use your own card to pay for the room when you get to the hotel. And now seems like the appropriate time to inform you of their cancellation policy:

Cancels after 03/12/2008 will be charged a $25 cancellation fee.
Cancels after 04/21/2008 will be charged a $50 cancellation fee.
Cancels after 04/28/08 may be charged a cancel fee by the hotel.

I will email each of you to confirm your hotel reservation sometime late next month in time to prepare the required guest list.

I'm sure the actual weekend events will be much more fun and exciting than this email message! :-)

Best wishes,
Tonya

No comments: