Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Indy Mini 500 Update

For those of you who are intending on participating in the Indy Mini-marathon in May... I called the hotel hotline and the only hotels left with a big block of rooms are near the airport (rooms with 2 double beds ranging between $99-119 per night). There will probably be public transportation from the airport to downtown for the race - I'll look into it. You could probably book a room at one of the downtown hotels on your own, keeping in mind that you'll pay the premium price.

If you'd like to be included in the block of hotel rooms at one of the hotels near the airport please let me know asap:
1) how many rooms you need, and
2) how many nights you need (I'll assume May 2-4 unless you tell me otherwise).

If you'd rather try your luck at a downtown hotel, you're on your own!

Tonya

p.s. Other events that will likely take place over the weekend include: carbo-loading dinner at a local restaurant the evening of Friday, May 2, and some sort of picnic/bbq after the race at my house on Saturday, May 3. If you have other fantastic ideas I'd be happy to hear them!

-Tonya

1 comment:

patrickhuman said...

I wont know if I will be able to come until the exam schedule is out so I am still very up in the air, hope everything works smoothly.